Pengaruh Perencanaan Kinerja dan Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di KPRI UNM

Agung Muliaman Anas(1*), Basri Bado(2), Darman Manda(3), Muhammad Azis(4), Najamuddin Najamuddin(5),

(1) Uniersitas Negeri Makassar
(2) Universitas Negeri Makassar
(3) Universitas Negeri Makassar
(4) Universitas Negeri Makassar
(5) Universitas Negeri Makassar
(*) Corresponding Author



Abstract


Introduction: This study aims to determine the effect of performance planning on employee performance, work motivation on employee performance and the effect of performance planning and work motivation simultaneously on employee performance at KPRI UNM. Research Methods: The population of this study were all KPRI UNM employees, the research sample used the saturated sample technique so that the sample used was 33 employees. Data collection was carried out using questionnaires and documentation. Data analysis was performed by descriptive percentage analysis, classical assumption test, instrument test, and hypothesis testing. Results: This study shows that performance planning partially has a significant effect on employee performance with a significant level <0.05 and work motivation partially has a significant effect on employee performance with a significant level <0.05. Performance planning and work motivation simultaneously have a significant effect on employee performance with a significant level <0.05. In addition, the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.532 (53.2%). This means that the influence of performance planning and work motivation on the performance of KPRI UNM employees is 53.2% while the remaining 46.8% is influenced by other factors not examined.

Pendahuluan: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh perencanaan kinerja terhadap kinerja pegawai, motivasi kerja terhadap kinerja pegawai dan pengaruh perencanaan kinerja dan motivasi kerja secara simultan terhadap kinerja pegawai di KPRI UNM. Metode Penelitian: Populasi penelitian ini adalah seluruh pegawai KPRI UNM, sampel penelitian menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh sehingga sampel yang digunakan sebanyak 33 pegawai. Pengumpulan data dilakukan dengan menggunakan kuesioner dan dokumentasi. Analisis data dilakukan dengan analisis persentase deskriptif, uji asumsi klasik, uji instrumen, dan uji hipotesis. Hasil: Penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa perencanaan kinerja secara parsial berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan dengan tingkat signifikan <0,05 dan motivasi kerja secara parsial berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan dengan tingkat signifikan <0,05. Perencanaan kinerja dan motivasi kerja secara simultan berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan dengan tingkat signifikan < 0,05. Selain itu, koefisien determinasi (R2) sebesar 0,532 (53,2%). Artinya pengaruh perencanaan kinerja dan motivasi kerja terhadap kinerja pegawai KPRI UNM sebesar 53,2% sedangkan sisanya sebesar 46,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti.

Keywords:

Performance Planning, Work Motivation, Employee Performance


Full Text:

PDF

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 202 times | PDF view : 64 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.