Analisis Kandungan Protein Kasar dan Serat Kasar Silase Pakan Komplit Berbahan Dasar Kombinasi Jerami Padi dan Daun Lamtoro Sebagai Pakan Ternak Ruminansia

Darmawan Jamaluddin(1*), Nurhaeda Nurhaeda(2), Rasbawati Rasbawati(3),

(1) Universitas Muhammadiyah Parepare
(2) Universitas Muhammadiyah Parepare
(3) Universitas Muhammadiyah Parepare
(*) Corresponding Author




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35580/bionature.v19i2.9727

Abstract


Abstract. The purpose of this study was to determine the increase in protein content and decrease in crude fiber in complete feed silage based on rice straw and lamtoro leaves as ruminant feed. This study used a completely randomized design (CRD) with 4 treatment levels and 3 replications namely J0 = 100% rice straw (control), J1 = 60% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 40% J2 = 70% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 30% J3 = 80% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 20%. The results showed that the combination of rice straw and lamtoro leaves had a very significant effect on the value of crude protein and crude fiber in complete feed silage. The highest average to the lowest protein content was J1 (11.45), J2 is equal to (9.50), J3 is equal to (8.44), and J0 is equal to (6.60). The average value of the highest crude fiber content to the lowest is (35.19), J3 is equal to (33.82), J2 is equal to (32.35), and J1is equal to (30.55). From the results of the study it is known that the best treatment that can be recommended is J1 treatment with a combination of 60% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 40%.

Keywords: coarse protein, coarse fiber, complete feed silage, lamtoro leaves and rice straw.


Full Text:

PDF

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 1433 times | PDF view : 374 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Darmawan Jamaluddin, Nurhaeda Nurhaeda, Rasbawati Rasbawati

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Published By:

Jurusan Biologi 

Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam
Universitas Negeri Makasar

Flag Counter

Contact Person

Hartono
Biology Department, Mathematics and Science Faculty
Universitas Negeri Makassar
Jl. Daeng Tata Raya, Parang Tambung, 90224 Makassar, Indonesia
Hp: +62812 8911 4162
email: bionature@unm.ac.id 
Website: https://ojs.unm.ac.id/bionature    

 

Creative Commons License
Journal Bionature is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.