The Effect of Position Equalization Policy Implementation on Employee Job Satisfaction

Riyanto Riyanto(1*), Herling Herling(2), Aceng Lukman(3),

(1) Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan, Indonesia
(2) Universitas Negeri Makassar
(3) Institut Seni Budaya Indonesia Bandung
(*) Corresponding Author




DOI: https://doi.org/10.26858/ja.v9i1.32852

Abstract


Bureaucracy is often seen as an obstacle, a burden, and all negative things related to public services. The government through the regulation of the Minister of State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform Number 28 of 2019 concerning Equalization of Administrative Positions into Functional Positions seeks to overcome bureaucratic problems by trimming the hierarchy and level of office in making a decision. The aim is to examine the effect of the implementation of the equalization policy on administrative positions on employee job satisfaction. This study uses a quantitative approach with data collection methods through a questionnaire instrument. The results showed that 65.5% or 79 people felt that there was an effect of the implementation of the policy of equalizing administrative positions into functional positions on employee job satisfaction, while the remaining 34.5% or 41 people thought otherwise.


Keywords


Bureaucracy; Position Equalization; Functional; Policy Implementation; Job satisfaction

Full Text:

PDF

References


Dedahanov, A.T., Lee, D.H., Rhee, J. and Yoon, J. (2016), “Entrepreneur’s paternalistic leadership style and creativity: the mediating role of employee voice”, Management Decision, Vol. 54 No. 9, pp. 2310-2314.

Fitrianingrum, L. (2020). Implementasi kebijakan penyetaraan jabatan pengawas kedalam jabatan fungsional di Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia. Prosiding konferensi nasional ilmu administrasi 4.0. Politeknik STIA LAN.

Jogiyanto, H.M. (2011). Konsep dan aplikasi structural equation modeling berbasis varian dalam penelitian bisnis. UPP STIM YKPN.

Kasmir. (2016). Manajemen sumber daya manusia: teori dan praktik. Rajawali press.

Kementerian Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi. (2019). Peraturan Menteri Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi Nomor 28 Tahun 2021 tentang Penyetaraan Jabatan Administrasi ke dalam Jabatan Fungsional. Jakarta: Kemenpan-RB.

Kementerian Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi. (2021). Peraturan Menteri Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi Nomor 17 Tahun 2019 tentang Penyetaraan Jabatan Administrasi ke dalam Jabatan Fungsional. Jakarta: Kemenpan-RB.

Kerlinger. (2006). Asas-asas penelitian behaviour. (edisi 3, cetakan 7). Gadjah Mada University Press.

Mellowin, T., Safaria, T., Mujaki, M.A. (2021). Implementasi penilaian kinerja pegawai kementerian kesehatan, pasca penyetaraan jabatan administrasi kedalam jabatan fungsional. Jurnal ilmiah kesehatan Iqra. Volume 9 (2).

Østergaard, C.R., Timmermans, B. and Kristinsson, K. (2011), “Does a different view create something new? The effect of employee diversity on innovation”, Research Policy, Vol. 40 No. 3, pp. 500-509, doi: 10.1016/j.respol.2010.11.004.

Parrotta, P., Pozzoli, D. and Pytlikova, M. (2014), “Labor diversity and firm productivity”, European Economic Review, Vol. 66, pp. 144-179.

Permatasari, C., Ariani, F. (2021). Overview penyetaraan pola karier pasca jabatan administrasi ke jabatan fungsional. Jurnal Transformasi Administrasi. Volume 11 (2).

Phillips, J.J., and, Connel, A.O.(2003). Managing employee retention: a strategic accountability approach. USA: Butterworth-Heinemann.

Rohman, A., Hardinanto, W.T. (2019). Reformasi birokrasi dan good governance. Intrans Publishing.

Sinambela, L.P. et al. (2011). Reformasi pelayanan publik: teori, kebijakan, dan implementasi. PT. Bumi Aksara.

Wubuli, A. (2009). A study on the factors affecting Job Satisfaction amongs employees of Fast Food Restaurants. Masters of Human Resource Management, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Kedah.


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 205 times | PDF view : 46 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Riyanto Riyanto, Herling Herling, Aceng Lukman

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.