Penataan Lingkungan Sekolah Yang Kondusif Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Hasil Belajar Geografi Siswa Kelas IX IPS SMA Negeri 6 Takalar

Erman Syarif(1*),

(1) Universitas Negeri Makassar
(*) Corresponding Author




DOI: https://doi.org/10.35580/lageografia.v18i2.13298

Abstract


True education is the responsibility of parents and teachers. Most parents have high expectations and make the school the foundation of their children's success. The purpose of this study was to determine how the influence of the school environment on the learning outcomes of students of class IX social science at SMA Negeri 6 Takalar. The approach used in this study is a quantitative approach by going through several stages of analysis testing, namely, research instrument testing, prerequisite test analysis and hypothesis testing. The results showed that the school environment had a significant influence on the learning outcomes of students of class IX social science in SMA Negeri 6 Takalar with a contribution of 84.2% while the remaining 15.8% was caused by other factors.


Keywords


Education; School environment; Geography Learning Outcomes

Full Text:

PDF

References


Atwool, N. (1999). Attachment in the school setting. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies, 34(2), 309–322.

Hasriyanti, H. (2019). Pengaruh Model Pembelajaran Cooperative Integrated Reading And Composition (Circ) Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Sekolah Menengah Atas. LaGeografia, 18(1), 36–42.

Indonesia, P. R. (2003). Undang-undang Republik Indonesia nomor 20 tahun 2003 tentang sistem pendidikan nasional. Jakarta: Pemerintah Republik Indonesia.

Martina. (2019). Pengaruh Lingkungan Sekolah Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam Di SMP Negeri 9 Tulung Selapan Kabupaten Oki. Jurnal PAI Raden Fatah, 1, 164.

Pantiwati, Y. (2015). Pemanfaatan Lingkungan Sekolah sebagai Sumber Belajar dalam Lesson Study untuk Meningkatkan Metakognitif. Jurnal Bioedukatika, 3(1), 27. https://doi.org/10.26555/bioedukatika.v3i1.4144

Peterria, V., & Suryani, N. (2016). Pengaruh Lingkungan Sekolah, Cara Belajar, Dan Motivasi Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Mengelola Peralatan. Economic Education Analysis Journal, 5(3), 860–860.

Rohiat, D., & Pd, M. (2008). Manajemen Sekolah; teori dasar dan praktek. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.

Silalahi, W. (2017). Pengaruh Lingkungan Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa SDN 101201 Kecamatan Sipirok Kabupaten Tapanuli Selatan. ESJ, 7(40).

Udin, S. (n.d.). dkk. 2004. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.

Wati, T., & Kasmiati, S. (2019). Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Ttw (Think Talk Write) Dalam Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa Kelas X Iis 1 Sma Negeri 2 Kulisusu Pada Mata Pelajaran Geografi. LaGeografia, 18(1), 63–69.

Yusuf, M., Legowo, E., & Djatun, R. (2010). Pengembangan Model Modifikasi Perilaku melalui “Continuous Reinforcement” dan “Partial Reinforcement” untuk Mengatasi Kebiasaan “Buruk” Anak dalam Belajar. JASSI_Anakku, 9, 35–46.


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 161 times | PDF view : 44 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Erman Syarif

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

 

 

LaGeografia: Jurnal Program Studi Pendidikan Geografi, Jurusan Geografi, Fakultas MIPA, Universitas Negeri Makassar.

Email: lageografia@unm.ac.id | +6285298749260

 

Editorial Office