The Effect of Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) on Return On Assets (ROA) at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.

Muhammad Amir(1*), prawira Aditiya Dzulfadeln(2), Astiwi Amri(3),

(1) Management Science Program, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi, Indonesia
(2) Management Science Program, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi, Indonesia
(3) Management Science Program, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi, Indonesia
(*) Corresponding Author



Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of loan to deposit ratio on Return on Assets at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk in 2016-2020. The types of data used are qualitative and quantitative data. The data source used is secondary data. The analytical method used is simple linear regression with the equation Y = -8.077 + 0.115X. The value of the correlation coefficient (r) is 0.889, the coefficient of determination r2 is 0.808, the results of the t-test calculation where the t-count is 3.550 from the t-table 2.353 then H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted, meaning that the loan to deposit ratio has a significant positive effect on return on assets of 80.8% the remaining 19.2% is influenced by other variables. So the hypothesis in this study is accepted.


Keywords


ROA; LDR; Bank Mandiri

Full Text:

PDF

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 167 times | PDF view : 176 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammad Amir, prawira Aditiya Dzulfadeln, Astiwi Amri

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.